1971 BUICK GS 455, RED W/BLK TOP, AUTO, PDB, N-25, 4:10 GEARS, GLASS HOOD WITH STAGE 2 SCOOP.
CAR IS LOCATED IN NEWARK, DE.
73 BLOCK AND HEADS
HEADS HAVE BEEN PORTED, POLISHED, FITTED WITH STAGE 1 VALVES, CUT .010, AND HAVE 58cc.
BLOCK HAS TA 510 CAM AND SP 1 INTAKE.  KB 1.6 ROCKERS, ROCKER GIRDLES, VALVE COVERS, AND HEADERS.  CARB SHOP STAGE 3 980 cfm CARB, COMPLETE MSD IGNITION, AND MALLORY FUEL SYSTEM.
STOCK FRONT SUSPENSION WITH COMP ENG ADJ SHOCKS.  REAR HAS SSM LIFT BARS, CE ADJ SHOCKS AND AIR BAGS.  8 POINT S&W ROLL CAGE, BACK SEAT STILL IN CAR. WELD WHEELS BOTH FRONT AND REAR.
HAVE THE ORIGINAL PARTS THAT I HAVE TAKEN OFF THE CAR: HOOD, AIR CLEANER, WHEELS, SUSPENSION, AND ENGINE PARTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HEADS AND CARB.
I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR SINCE 1987. ALWAYS GARAGED. THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN STARTED OR TOUCHED SINCE IT WAS PUT IN STORAGE BACK IN 1997.  IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.  NICE INTERIOR, NO RUST, PAINT HAS A FEW SMALL CHIPS AND SCRATCHES FROM BEING IN STORAGE.  NO DENTS.  LOST THE SHOP WHERE THE CAR HAS BEEN PARKED FOR THE PAST 13+ YEARS AND THE CAR WAS DROPPED IN MY DRIVEWAY THIS AFTERNOON.
WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE CAR AND ALL ASSOCIATED PARTS TOGETHER, BUT WILL CONSIDER SELLING SEPARATE.  HAVE PICTURES OF THE CAR THAT I TOOK WHEN IT WAS BEING DROPPED OFF.  WILL TAKE MORE DETAILED PICTURES IF NEEDED. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS OR WOULD LIKE ME TO SEND YOU THE PICTURES. 
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE CONTACT:
TOM DIVIRGILIO
302-275-1465
TDIVIRGILIO@COMCAST.NET

Edited 8 times by Tommy D Feb 1 11 8:39 PM.